4.10.2012

Galaxy Nails

Hey lovely gals... I just wanted to share with you all that I tried out the galaxy nails look that I saw for the first time on Andrea's YT channel and after on Jessica's blog so I decided I wanted to do it myself.. I haven't done my nails in like 6 months eeeww lol anyways let me just show you what it looks like.

From left to right: Not so blueberry by Revlon. Black on Black by Sinful colors, Aqua also by sinful colors, Twinkle by E.L.F., and multi care base+top coat and liquid quick dry by Revlon 

Starting off I used Revlon's multi care base+top coat, then black on black by sinful colors, then with a sponge I dab the aqua color in the middle and some of the not so blueberry and topped it off with some glitta and liquid quick dry, got it??? no?? lol just watch Andrea's tutorial. It's not as "galaxy-ish" as I wanted but i guess it's bc my nails are short.

I really like how this nail looks

Btw, the revlon not so blueberry smells SO good after it dries, like a candy.. the smell is so yummy I even liked my nails lmao but it doesn't taste like anything :( 
anyway thanks for reading, have an awesome day. 

3 comments:

  1. girl i love your nails!!! too bad i dont know how to do that myself lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aawww thanks Kayla. I wish I was good doing my nail, still got a lot to learn.

      Delete
  2. New Follower! i Love These Nails!!
    Great Job Girll

    ReplyDelete