Two weeks ago I was moving and broke a couple nails so I was bombed bc I had a lot planned for them. anyways, I came across these nail bling that I got in my first glam bag and gave them a go.
i'll start off by saying that I give them a 3.5 of 5.
- They are shinny, but not too girly ((which I love bc I'm not a girly girl at all))
- They are so easy to put on and since they're stickers, they are not going to smudge/move if you touch it by mistake.
- I've had them on for about 5 days and they still look good
- When I ran my fingers thru my hair, my hair stayed stuck on the blings (even after 3 coats of top coat??? goshh that sentence sounds weird, but u know what I mean)
- My fingernail tip were not really covered (not sure if my fault) so my nails kept breaking
- In my opinion they dnt fit my nails appropriately, some are not wide enough, others are too wide
I'll leave you with some not too awesome pics of my teeny tinny nails lol
Oh Nice Post!ReplyDelete
Really Cute. I Hate When They Get Stuck On Your Hair Even After TopCoat . >.< But They Look Cutee :)
nice post! ugh my nails are a wreck right now!!! broken peeling chippng you name it!!ReplyDelete
i follow you on bloglovin,
follow me back? xx